Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Story

Exodus at Inwood had a Short Story Contest, and two of the kids wrote this captivating story!!!
"When I Accidentally Shrunk my Mom!"

It was a Sunday morning when I was doing laundry for my mom. At the laundry my mom told me to make sure all the clothes were in the washer. After making sure I went to sit down because it takes 45 minutes for clothes to wash. Later that day I went down with my mom to the basement to check on the clothes to put them in the dryer to dry. When my mom went to check in the washer to see if there were no more clothes my sister Nathalie who is 7 years old accidentally pushed the door behind my mom and shrinking her into a Barbie size doll. My little sister picked her up and started shaking her like a worm I was so nervous I called the shrinking company. They came 48 hours later telling us that she will be back to normal in 24 hours, but when I woke up the next day she was not average size she was 32 feet tall. Then I prayed so she can come back to normal. When I finished praying she tapped me on my arm and gave me a hug I was surprised she was back to her regular size. Two weeks later my uncle came over from Texas. He went to the basement to do his laundry and the same thing happened to him, oh no not again.

TO BE CONTINUED…..

No comments: