Monday, January 25, 2010

New Project Assistant!

Hi All!

My name is Stephanie, the new project assistant for New York City, Europe and Asia! I work with Bobbi Jo at MTW and I'm so excited to see where the Lord will take us in the coming year! He is sure to move greatly through our efforts at Exodus this coming spring and summer!

I am newly engaged to an awesome man! We have set a date for this year and are looking forward to many years together with our cat, Auldi, and the dog we hope to have one day!

When I have a free minute I love crafting, browsing etsy.com...and planning our wedding! But usually you can find me in the office, or playing drums in my band.

I am eager to see how the Lord will use me at MTW, and I'm so blessed He has placed me here to serve all of you for the glory of Christ :)
Stephanie



No comments: