Monday, January 25, 2010

Greetings from Bobbi Jo

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by the Mission to the World (MTW) /Operation Exodus (OE) Mission team blog! It is our prayer that you will find this to be a resource to assist in preparing for serving with us in New York City. Be sure to check back weekly, as we are gearing up to post regular updates for you.


This year we have mostly all new teams schedule to serve at Exodus, therefore I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you so you know who the person is on the other end of the phone or the email you receive.


My name is Bobbi Jo Brooks and I am the Project Administrator for MTW's short term trips to New York City, but also for Asia and Europe! I will also be your host while you are serving in New York City.


I grew up in Western, PA at a mission minded church and it was there the Lord began calling me to serve in missions. After graduating high school I spent a summer serving as an intern with MTW in Miami, FL. Then went on to college in Grand Rapids, MI where I studied Bible and Social Work. After I graduated from Kuyper College, I moved to Europe to serve as a missionary to youth in Sighisoara, Romania. After serving in Romania, the Lord brought me Atlanta to serve with MTW and have been here for just over five years!


In my "free" time, I love spending hanging out with friends, cooking for others, traveling and photographing weddings and portraits. Feel free to check out my photography blog at www.blog.bobbijobrooksphotography.com


I look forward to the opportunity to know you and to see how the Lord will work in and through your teams this year!

Delighting in the Lord's Faithfulness,

Bobbi Jo

http://twitter.com/bobbijobrooks

www.facebook.com/bobbijobrooks

No comments: